Welcome to State Bank of India Internet Banking facility on www.onlinesbiglobal.com
We offer undernoted facilities on our Internet Banking platform:
- Enquiry of all accounts under single User ID
- Viewing of all transactions.
- Downloading of Statement of account. (in MS Office Excel, PDF and Text format)
- Enquiry regarding a particular cheque payment.
- Transfer of funds to self and third party accounts maintained in SBI Maldives branches.
- Submission of request for fund transfer within/outside Maldives New Facility
- USD-INR Remittance: Remittance to India(in INR) from US Dollar accounts New Facility
(Note: Please register for Internet Banking with transaction rights to avail the facilities under point no. 5, 6 & 7)
Retail/Individual Customers: Retail Internet Banking(RINB)
- RINB with viewing rights : Please download the below Registration form, fill it and submit in the branch or e mail to email@example.com.
RINB with Viewing Rights
To get a new password, please download the below Password Reset form, fill it and submit in the branch or e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Password Reset Form
- RINB with transaction rights : Please download the below Registration form, if want to take transaction rights, fill it and submit in original in the branch. Once you register for Transaction rights and obtain Transaction Password from Bank, you can use the facilities offered under point No. 5, 6 & 7 as above.
To get a new password if already having transaction rights, please download the below Password Reset form, fill it and submit in the branch.
Password Reset Form
We are just at the click of the mouse @ www.onlinesbiglobal.com. Before using Internet Banking services, please read carefully the Internet Banking User Guidance & Security Information:
Corporate Customers: Corporate Internet Banking(CINB)
- CINB with viewing rights : Please download the Registration form, fill it and submit in the branch or e mail to email@example.com.
CINB with Viewing rights: Registration Form
To get a new password, please download the Password Reset form, fill it and submit in the branch or e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CINB with Viewing rights: Password Reset Form
- CINB with Transaction rights : Please download the below Registration form, if want to take transaction rights, fill it and submit in original in the branch.
CINB with Transaction rights: Registration Form
FAQs on Internet Banking:
- How to use Online/ Internet Banking Facility? I want to know the ways of safe and secure Internet Banking.
- Please read carefully our 'Internet Banking User guidance & Security Information' document .
- How/where can I get Internet Banking(with viewing rights) User ID and Password?
- You can register yourself to the Internet Banking from our Internet Banking webiste; https://www.onlinesbiglobal.com
- Please select the "New Retail Registration" option and fill the online form accordingly to register for the Internet Banking.
- What is my Customer ID?
- Your Customer ID is the "First 9 digits of your account number"
- What is a sign-on password/transaction password?
- Sign-on Password is the login password that you will use to access the internet banking
- Transaction password is the password you will be asked if you were to initiate any transaction (Financial/Non-Financial)
- How to avail transaction(transfer) rights to your your nwely registered Internet Banking?
- When you register to the internet banking, you are registering to viewing rights internet banking. Please write us an email on email@example.com with your registered User ID to avail the transaction rights to your Internet Banking
- I have both MVR and USD account; do I need to register twice?
- No, All your operative accounts will be linked to a single Internet Banking User ID.
- I tried to login with given User ID and password but there is "error on page message displayed/ screen is not changing even after waiting for a long time.
- Please download and RUN JAVA Runtime 1.6 application from Home page of our website https://www.onlinesbiglobal.com.
- I have forgotten the password or my password is blocked/already expired, what should I do?
- Internet Banking Password reset can be done online from the website. Please invoke the "Forgot Password" option in the internet banking and proceed to reset your password via the OTP sent on your registered mobile.
- What is the Photo Identification and the Phrase?
- This is an additional security measure to ensure that you are attempting to login from the correct website. Please ensure that the photo and phrase popped up while inputting the password matches with your initial set up. What are the security Questions?
- You will be asked to set up at least 2 Security Questions on your 1st login to the Internet Banking. These questions will be asked when you try to login to the Internet Banking from a different IP address (a different device)
- How do I reset the Security Questions?
- You will be able to reset the Security Questions from the "Forgot Questions and Answers" option in the Internet Banking via the OTP sent on your registered mobile.
- What are these error messages;
- User cannot login at this time: Your Internet Banking User is blocked due to continious failed attempts. Please wite a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your User. You will be able to login with the correct password after activation.
- Invalid User ID: You are attempting to login with an incorrect User ID, please recheck the User ID entered.
- You have made 1,2,3.. unsuccessful attempts: You are trying to login with an incorrect password, please ensure that you are trying to login with the correct sign-on password.
- User Expired: Your Internet Banking User has become Dormant due to inactivity. Please write a mail to email@example.com to re-activate your User.
- Questions and Answers not active: You have attempted 3 invalid attempts at the Security Questions. Please reset the Security Questions from the "Forgot Questions and Answers" option and then try to login.
- User cannot Transact at this time: You have exceeded the maximum attempts allowed for transaction password with an incorrect password. Please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable your transction password. Upon re-enabling, you will be able to transact with the correct password.