Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Cash Withdrawal
- Mini Statement
- Balance Inquiry
- PIN Change
MasterCard/Maestro Compatible ATMs
SBI ATMs are Maestro / Master Card / Cirrus enabled ATMs.
- SBI Male' Branch, Boduthakhurufaanu Magu, Male'
- SBI ATM , ADK Hospital Premises, Sosun Magu, Male'
- SBI ATM , IGMH Premises, opp Maafaanu Police Station, Male'
- SBI Hithadhoo Branch, Gaazee Magu, Seenu Hithadhoo, Maldives
- SBI Maamigili Branch, A.Dh. Maamigili, Maldives
Other Member Banks ATM
- In Maldives: SBI ATMs and other Mastercard / Maestro Member Banks ATMs
- In India: SBI & SBI Group( 5 Associate Banks of SBI) and all Maestro / Master Card / Cirrus enabled ATMs
- In other countries: All Mastercard/Maestro / Cirrus linked ATMs of other banks
- At all Point of Sale merchant establishments all over the world
FAQ on ATMs
- How can I obtain an SBI Maldives ATM Card?
- Please submit ATM Card Application Form at Branch(second floor) or send to e mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details, you can call on 3312111/3323751/3328615/3338696.
- If you are requesting for replacement/duplicate/second ATM Card, please ensure that your first ATM Card is blocked. Please submit the request for blocking old ATM Card through 'ATM Card Block Form'.
- Can I use SBI Maldives ATM Card at ATMs of other banks in Maldives?
- Yes, SBI Maldives ATM cards can be used in Maldives in all ATMs which display MasterCard, Maestro or Cirrus logo.
- Can I use SBI Maldives ATM Card overseas locations?
- Yes, SBI Maldives ATM cards can be used overseas on all ATMs which display MasterCard, Maestro or Cirrus logo.
- What is the daily/monthly limit for cash withdrawal/POS transactions?
On SBI ATMs in Maldives MVR 10000 (No monthly limit)- for all account holders On other Bank’s ATM/POS MVR 3084 (Monthly limit of MVR 3084)- for MVR a/c On other Bank's ATM/POS MVR 10000( No Monthly limit)- for USD a/c
- What types of account are eligible for card issue?
- Cards are issued for Savings account (MVR & USD), Current account (Individual) (MVR & USD).
- Can I use it at Point of Sales?
- Yes – SBI Maldives ATM card is a debit card, which can be used at Master Card/Maestro/Cirrus POS.
- What are the main reasons for not working of an ATM Card and what are their solutions?
- Please ensure that your account is neither freezed(due to expiry of work permit/Visa/NID) nor Dormant(no transaction in account for longer period). While the solutions are mentioned in the table appended below, you can check the status of your account from counter number 29 or enquiry counter at second floor or call on 3312111/3323751/3328615/3338696.
- Please attempt to withdraw cash from ATMs, preferably SBI ATMs at Maldives, and check the error code appearing on the ATM slip.
ATM TRANSACTIONs: ERROR CODES AND SOLUTIONS
Error code appears when card holder inputs an incorrect PIN.
Please make sure to input correct PIN. If you type an incorrect PIN 3 times, the ATM card will be blocked temporarily for further 24 hours.
If you have forgotten the PIN, please arrange to submit the relevant Duplicate PIN form at the branch or mail to email@example.com.
Both error codes appear when the card holder attempts to withdraw an amount more than the balance available in his/her account.
Please check the account balance and try to withdraw an amount within the available account balance.
There are three reasons for this error code to appear.
i. The most common reason is freezing of the linked account due to expiry of work permit /visa copy/national ID of the card holder available in Bank’s record.
Please make sure that your valid work permit/visa copy/national ID card must be submitted in the branch for further updation in Bank’ records.
Please enquire from the counter number 29 or enquiry counter at second floor or call on 3312111/3323751/3328615/3338696 to check if your account has been frozen.
If so, please submit copy of your valid work permit/visa copy/national ID card at counter number 29 at second floor of the branch or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ii. Usage Limit Exceeded
ATM/POS transaction limits for SBI Maldives ATM Card holders are as under.
On SBI ATMs in Maldives
For both MVR & USD a/c holders:- Daily limit - MVR 10000 (No monthly limit)
On other Bank’s ATM/POS
For MVR a/c holders:- Daily limit - MVR 3084 or equivalent (Monthly limit of MVR 3084)
On other Bank's ATM/POS
For USD a/c holders:- Daily limit - MVR 10000 or equivalent ( No Monthly limit)
Please ensure that your transaction(s) should not exceed the limit(s) as stated above, else you will encounter error code 060.
iii. Account status has changed to ‘DORMANT’.
Please check from enquiry counter at second floor or call on 3312111/3323751/3328615/3338696 to know the status of your account. If account status is ‘Dormant’, please arrange to withdraw cash (any amount) from the branch cash counters at the ground floor. Once the transaction is completed, your account will turn ACTIVE and ATM Card can be used thereafter.
The card is blocked.
Please arrange to apply for a new ATM card, by submitting the relevant ATM Card form at counter number 29, second floor at the branch or mail to email@example.com.
Please ensure that your first ATM Card is blocked before requesting for a new ATM Card. Please submit the request for blocking old ATM Card through 'ATM Card Block Form'.
- If you find any other error code on the slip or message on ATM screen, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with all relative details like your name, account number, ATM Card number and date/amount/time/ATM ID or ATM's Bank name relating to your attempted transactions and the error code/specific message appearing on ATM screen.
- Please note that such information(s) will help us to resolve the issue.
- What should I do if I forget my PIN for SBI Maldives ATM Card?
Please arrange to submit the relevant Duplicate PIN form at the branch or mail to email@example.com
- What should I do if my SBI ATM Card is stolen or lost or damaged?
- Please send your request for blocking of ATM Card vide 'ATM Card Block Form' to the branch or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call on +960-3312111 or +960-3331532 from 8.30 am to 2.00 pm during working days.
- Customers can also contact directly our call centre in India at the following numbers for Hot Listing of cards:
TOLL NUMBER: 1800112211 (From MTNL/BSNL lines in India)
TELEPHONE NUMBER: + 91 80 26599990 (From Mobile or abroad)