Welcome to State Bank of India Internet Banking facility on www.onlinesbiglobal.com
We offer undernoted facilities on our Internet Banking platform:
- Enquiry of all accounts under single User ID
- Viewing of all transactions.
- Downloading of Statement of account. (in MS Office Excel, PDF and Text format)
- Enquiry regarding a particular cheque payment.
- Transfer of funds to self and third party accounts maintained in SBI Maldives branches.
Retail/Individual Customers: Retail Internet Banking(RINB)
- RINB with viewing rights : Please download the Registration form, fill it and submit in the branch or e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get a new password, please download the Password Reset form, fill it and submit in the branch or e mail to email@example.com.
- RINB with transaction rights : Please download the Registration form, fill it and submit in the branch.
To get a new password, please download the Password Reset form, fill it and submit in the branch.
We are just at the click of the mouse @ www.onlinesbiglobal.com. Before using Internet Banking services, please read carefully the Internet Banking User Guidance & Security Information:
FAQs on Internet Banking:
- How to use Online/ Internet Banking Facility? I want to know the ways of safe and secure Internet Banking.
- Please read carefully our 'Internet Banking User guidance & Security Information' document .
- How/where can I get Internet Banking(with viewing rights) User ID and Password?
- Please download the registration form, fill it and submit in the branch (Account opening counter, enquiry counter or CRO/CRE at 2nd Floor of our Male' Branch). You can also send the same on e mail firstname.lastname@example.org. User ID and Password will be sent on your e mail ID mentioned in the registration form, within four working days(If the data submitted in the application is correct and signatures tally with that available in our record).
- How to submit the application if I want Internet Banking with transaction(transfer) right ?
- Please submit the duly filled application in original at the branch(to CRO/CRE at 2nd Floor of our Male' Branch). Customers of Hithadhoo and Maamigili branches can submit request in their respective branches.
- How to obtain User ID and Password if I want RINB with transaction right(transfer) facility?
- Please collect your User ID and Password after four working days from the branch (CRO/CRE at 2nd Floor of our Male' Branch).
- I have both MVR and USD account; do I need to fill 2 applications?
- No, you may mention both the account numbers in same application.
- I tried to login with given User ID and password but there is "error on page message displayed/ screen is not changing even after waiting for a long time.
- Please download and RUN JAVA Runtime 1.6 application from Home page of our website www.onlinesbiglobal.com.
- A message "Invalid User Id / Password" is displayed.
- Please check that password keyed is in proper upper/lower case. Take due care of special characters like @, #, $, %, ^, &
- I have forgotten the password or my password is blocked/already expired, what should I do?
- Please download the respective Password reset form, fill it and submit it in the branch. You can also send the scan copy of Password reset form to email@example.com. A new password will be sent on your e mail ID mentioned in the form, within four working days(If the data submitted in the form is correct and signatures tally with that available on our record).
- If you have RINB with transaction(transfer) right facility, the User ID and Password need to be colloected in person from CRO/CRE at 2nd Floor of our Male' Branch. In this case, such details will not be sent on e mail or can be delivered to any one except the account holder(s).
- How can I transfer amount within SBI Maldives?
- Please avail RINB with transaction(transfer) right facility.
- I have applied for new User ID/password more than 10 days but have not received.
- Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org advising your Account Number.