We provide access to your account(s) on Internet.
Facilities available are:
- Enquiry of all accounts under single User ID
- Viewing of all transactions.
- Downloading of Statement of account. (in MS Office Excel, PDF and Text format)
- Enquiry regarding a particular cheque payment.
Application form can be downloaded from other downloads link.
Please submit the duly filled application in original at the branch.
Password can be collected in person or emailed to registered Email ID with the Bank.
We are just at the click of the mouse @ www.onlinesbiglobal.com
TIPS for smooth access
- Take due care of small/upper case while entering the user ID/ Password.
- If you have been issued a user ID earlier and forgotten your User ID/Password then do not submit a new application. Just drop an Email to email@example.com by mentioning your User ID/ Bank account Number.
- Click on Logout button before closing the Browser window.
FAQs on Internet Banking:
- How/where can I get Online Banking User ID and Password?
- By clicking here you can download the application form.
- How to submit the application?
- Please submit the duly filled application in original at the branch.
- I have both MVR and USD account; do I need to fill 2 applications?
- No, you may mention both the account numbers in same application.
- Can I choose my User ID?
- Yes, you may suggest any user ID of your choice in the application. (Maximum characters 25, only Alphabets or numerical or a combination of both are accepted)
- How long it takes to get the User Id?
- It takes 5-7 working days. (If the data submitted in the application is correct and signatures tally with that available on our record)
- I am staying on a remote Island from Male, how can I collect my User ID/password?
- In such cases password is emailed to registered Email ID of the customer with us.
- I tried to login with given User ID and password but there is "error on page message displayed/ screen is not changing even after waiting for a long time.
- Please download and RUN JAVA Runtime 1.6 application from Home page of our website.
- A message "Invalid User Id / Password" is displayed.
- Please check that password keyed is in proper upper/lower case. Take due care of special characters like @, #, $, %, ^, &
- I have forgotten the password, what should I do?
- Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org advising so with your User ID and account Number.
- How can I transfer amount within SBI Maldives/remit to India?
- As of now transfer facility is not available.
- I have applied for new User ID/password more than 10 days but have not received.
- Send an Email to email@example.com advising your Account Number.